Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Canadian Badlands

National Geographic-Canadian Badlands

This article caught my eye while I was surfing through the National Geographic website.  There's something so enticing about "badlands."

What got me really excited was that I actually visited the badlands in Alberta, Canada back in June.  While I was there I captured some of my own awesome photos of The Hoodoos.  In fact, I was even able to see attractions such as Horseshoe Canyon and The Atlas Mine.

What makes the Canadian Badlands so incredible is the fact that they aren't "bad lands" at all.  The Canadian Badlands is one of the most stunning places I have ever had the chance to visit, and I would recommend that everyone visit them at some point in their life.  It's totally worth the nine hour drive from Billings, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Focal Length: 18mm     ISO: 200      Av: 3.5     Tv: 1/1250   Nikon AF-S DX NIK...